The Solstice is a time for meditation and introspection. It is a time to slow down our rhythm and attune ourselves with the energies of renewal.
As a thank you for your support throughout the year, please join us for a Solstice celebration at Valaterra.
Friday, December 21st
Come by anytime from
10:00 am until 6:00 pm for your own
Self Initiated Retreat
~Come alone or bring a friend~
On the shortest day and longest night… keep your inner light shining bright
Celebrating the Solstice at Valaterra offers you time and space to:
- Welcome the winter with a walk in our labyrinth or visit the faerie condos.
- Take a hike on our trails to connect with nature, connect with yourself and connect with all that is!
- Collect pieces of nature to create an altar in your home.
- Bring your journal and find a quiet space to capture your desires, hopes, dreams and intentions for the New Year.
- Write down everything you would like to release & let go of. Throw them into the fire pit and allow the flames to transform the darkness into light.
- Paint or sketch.
- Decorate our outdoor tree for the animals.
Bring supplies like: peanut- butter pinecones, birdseed orange feeders, popcorn /cranberry garland.
- Sip hot cocoa while meeting the staff and board members of Valaterra.
- Follow your own inspiration.